- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Here are some tips to get you started.
- Visual Studio 2010 development environment. Other versions of Visual Studio might work but are not supported as yet.
- WinGate SDK installed on the development machine.
- WinGate installed on the development machine.
- WinGate developer licence activated on the development machine.
Building an example project
1. Setup your development environment
- Get the WinGate SDK by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Setup your development environment as described in the QuickStart guide.
2. Build the example solution
- In VS2010 selected New->Project
- Select the WinGate Plugin Module template under Visual C++ templates. This wizard should be installed with the WinGate SDK.
- Build it
3. Test example module
- Start your local WinGate service
- Run the WinGate Management Console.
- Assuming you have selected the default options, you should see a new item in the tree (Default name is MyItem) and clicking it should show you a simple panel.
On this page:
|Content by Label|